Jessica and I sat down to talk about several stories from the past week involving religious and politics.
– The atheist politician who created a “men’s rights” subreddit. What’s up with him?
– Is the star of The Handmaid’s Tale avoiding the word “feminist” because she’s a Scientologist?
– Did a Christian homeless shelter actually make a wise strategic decision when it rejected money from a gay chorus to appease other donors?
– If a Christian university imposes severe restrictions on the type of material students are exposed to, what are they actually learning?
– Why would a woman want to be harassed by someone like Bill O’Reilly?
– Why would the mayor of San Antonio say godlessness was the root cause of generational poverty?
– Why was the IRS visiting Benny Hinn‘s ministries?