For this episode, I just answered a whole bunch of questions sent in by listeners!
– How can we help the “victims of religion”?
– What are the differences between atheists who were once religious and those who have never been religious?
– Are there any original atheism-related thoughts left to have?
– How has the pressure to generate content changed the way that you interact with people and respond to issues?
– Am I less “friendly” than I used to be?
– How did I go from math teacher to full-time atheism blogger? And how much does that pay?
– What tips do I have for young atheists trying to start a secular school group?
– Have I ever been discriminated against due to my beliefs?
– What are the positives of religion and the negatives of atheism?
– How can “Nones” organize better to leverage our increasing numbers into political and social action?
– What do I do to produce so much content?
– Will I be speaking at the upcoming Reason Rally and how should it be different from the first?
– Why bother with YouTube and podcasting?
– Since the religious demographics are shifting so rapidly right now, will we continue heading down the “right path” as a country?
– Why do you talk over your guests during podcasts?
– Why do I post so many articles and videos on marginal preachers and religious people?
– Do I always read the comments?
– How do I select guest bloggers?
– Will religion ever disappear completely?
– How will my wife and I deal with religion with regards to our child?