Tracey Moody, a frequent contributor to FriendlyAtheist.com and co-moderator of the Friendly Atheist Facebook page, went to Ark Encounter (the Noah’s Ark theme park) in Kentucky on opening day to find out what a $100 million attraction looks like.
We spoke about the atheist protest outside the Ark, the exhibits inside of it (including one about how they removed all the excrement), and whether it’s worth visiting just for the sake of curiosity.
We referred to several posts and videos Tracey made while she was there. Here’s a brief list:
- Scenes from Ark Encounter’s Opening Day (Outside the Ark) (Link)
- Scenes from Ark Encounter’s Opening Day (Inside the Ark) (Link)
- Ken Ham: If Students Visit Ark Encounter As Part of a Field Trip, I’ll Only Charge Them $1 (Link)
- Ark Encounter’s Official Attendance Numbers Are Far Below What Creationists Expected (Link)
- Ken Ham Isn’t a Big Bad Ogre: Why I Feel Bad About Ark Encounter (Link)
And here, at long last, is the picture of Tracey and the dog: