Jessica and I sat down to talk about several stories from the past week involving religious and politics.
– Why does Vice President Mike Pence have to eat alone?
– Why can’t ultra-Orthodox Jews handle looking at a picture of Smurfette?
– Who fears death more: Atheists or the devoutly religious?
– Why did a Texas Republican use the Bible to justify taking food stamps away from poor people?
– Was it fair to criticize an elderly woman who thanked God for the wrong reasons?
– What did we make of the Netflix movie The Most Hated Woman In America?
(Image via Shutterstock)