Jessica and I sat down to talk about several stories from the past week involving religious and politics.
– Why did Arizona Republicans oppose an atheist invocation delivered by State Rep. Athena Salman (above)?
– Is it ethical to tell a dying man that Donald Trump was impeached?
– Would you vote for a Democrat who once ran a psychic network?
– When your child narrowly averts tragedy, is it reasonable for religious parents to thank God?
– Is Christianity a religion or something else?
(Image via Facebook)