If you support what we’re doing, please contribute to our new Patreon page!
Jessica and I sat down to talk about several stories from the past week involving religious and politics.
– What was Trump’s reaction after the Access Hollywood tape?
– Why did Franklin Graham blame Kate Middleton for an invasion of her privacy?
– Is it okay to say an emotional congresswoman is in “hysterics“?
– Why aren’t Millennials religious?
– Do the Girl Scouts support abortions?
– Should a Christian school force faculty members to oppose gay marriage?
– Why did Alabama’s governor sign legislation allowing religious adoption agencies to discriminate against gay couples?
And an update on the Athena Salman invocation!
(Image via Shutterstock)