Jessica and I sat down to talk about some of the biggest stories from the week involving religious and politics.
– A Danish man charged with blasphemy.
– Death threats to a mother who fought to take down a Ten Commandments monument outside her daughter’s public school.
– The Broken Windows Theory of Church/State Separation
– How Christians still feel persecuted despite having all the power.
– The Pope’s backhanded compliment to atheists
– What happens when a fake psychic pretends to be a real psychic (who’s not really psychic).
– Communion: Is it really haunted bread?
Here’s the clip of a former congressman not recalling the Ten Commandments during a Colbert Report segment.
Buy some of Jessica’s cross stitches!
(Image via Shutterstock)